Friday, December 9, 2016

I just got sad...

I thought about him, I told myself to not think about him, don't listen to our song, DON'T emily really dont.

but i did i thought about him, i thought about us, i thought about what we had, i listened to the song, the song that describes my heart better than any other

hearts content // Brandi Charlie

maybe you thought I hung the moon
maybe you thought we were johnny and june
maybe we thought it was just us two

maybe we spoke too soon

we fall in love and we don't fall out

here's to you and me
and in between we draw a line
but we can't see where its been
we scratch our heads and race against the hearts conten

maybe we hurt who we love the most
maybe its all we can stand
maybe we walk throught the world as ghosts
break my own heart before you can

heres to you and me

maybe we know how the story ends
maybe it's not even about us
we both retreat to opposing sands
and the love lives on without us

one thing i know for sure is love will find a way



I thought I was in love

I thought I had everything

but as anyone knows when you find something good is usually doesn't last, it will spoil.


there are better plans ahead for me, I KNOW IT!

i just gotta be sad for a "hot second" then i will get over it and everything will be okay, sometimes when you think you have it all the Lord reminds you he has better plans for you. I learned that, I know that he has great things in store for me, I gotta have faith, faith in him, and faith in the plan.

I will be okay I just need to get this off my chest.





fishing trip

1 comment:

  1. "but as anyone knows when you find something good is usually doesn't last, it will spoil."
    true true. i love that these blogs are still a place we can go to vent or be poetic. thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete