Wednesday, March 7, 2018

But they go so quickly

I was 1
1 turned 2

And now I'm 20.

What changed, I look the same I did yesterday but not the same I did when I was 2.

Little by little
Step by small step
Ever closer

Is this life just one huge pattern....
A test....
A opportunity to grow....
But when you notice you cant change it all in 1 day...

Time
+
Patience

Me=I. Can't. Wait.

Time and patience 2 words I am scared of but like everyone says
"Sister Henry you can't say that!"
Say what
That I love my family
That I have bad days sometimes
That sometimes I just miss the feeling of sitting on a mountain and having no cares
That I'd rather push fast forward sometimes
I don't want to miss it just skip it sometimes you know? ...

Maybe you don't because apparently my thoughts are hard to relate to...

Awe the time when I could pick what I could do, yay freeeeeeedddddoommm.

"sister Henry you can't say that!"
Ugh fine

But I just did.
And if it is in my head why not let it out?

Sincere VS in-sincere
This is my head but oh I gotta keep it all inside locked up, maybe if I write it will help me...
Who am I talking with anyway?

My blog is sincere
My blog is my biggest cheerleader...
It never complains if I Babble* on... Just happy to see I'm still here still fighting on....
Sprints. How did I do the sprints in high school, was it my mental toughness or maybe something else

Fighting mental disease is like kickboxing a cloud. Is it even there... Oh but the cognitive distortions and positive thinking and just don't worry... Yeah I think that will get my to 💯 again.

Prayers, prayers, prayers. I will keep praying, and hoping that this isn't the feeling that I have been cursed with, #iwillfindacure qour. coure. what? And why do his KS look like Rs, we are teaching English, help them out, or at least reach out and help me

*new word my konthai companion just learned, you think she understands me more? 2 different people, 2 transfers โชคดี​นะ

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment