Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How I felt sometime in March


Do you even notice the cookies I left, do you even notice that it took me 12 minuites and 37 seconds just to get the mental ability to drop thoose of on your doorstep. And in thoose 12 minuites and 37 seconds  I was scared, scared of what could happen, what would happen, what was happening, and what happened. It's done.

I try to write poems about a boy meeting a girl and I end up with You. 

You are always the common ending to my wandering mind. Sensible I used to be sensible before those 12 minutes and 37 seconds. But I liked you I really did, so I decided I would start off with a nice batch of warm cookies laying on a doorstep of a boy who could break a heart as easy as erasing a mistake on piece of paper.

Is that all I was to you a mistake on a piece of paper? 

Sincerely P. J.


To Ethan. Is this what I'm supposed to feel? 

1 comment:

  1. "You are always the common ending to my wandering mind."

    love this

    ReplyDelete