Sunday, March 13, 2016

Bruises deep

I have bruises on my skin

Air flows into my lungs, I can breath

my heart beats, though most days its all too still. 
 I passed your work three times and I couldn't go in.
I was scared.
do robots get scared?
no.
but I did 
I walked into your work with a soft hello, 
I have no doubt there was a broken smile on my face
I miss you, but I'm not gonna tell you how I feel, 
because it is all too vulnerable 
IF WE WERE ROBOTS WE WOULDN'T FEEL, NO LOVE, NO HOPE, NO JOY

WE ARE NOT ROBOTS.

We can laugh when our little sister gets pushed into the pool, we cry when our heart is broken and it feels like there is nobody to turn to, we sigh when we finish our homework, complete. 
we are amazing creatures with intricate hearts, tunnels to our soul.

there is no undo button and that's what is so incredible.



Sincerely, Paislee Jane

6 comments:

  1. "I miss you, but I'm not gonna tell you how I feel,
    because it is all too vulnerable." "we are amazing creatures with intricate hearts, tunnels to our soul."
    I really lime this post these are my two favorite lines.

    there is no undo button and that's what is so incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Beautiful!!!! This post was incredible and sounds so sincere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. "We can laugh when our little sister gets pushed into the pool, we cry when our heart is broken and it feels like there is nobody to turn to, we sigh when we finish our homework, complete.
    we are amazing creatures with intricate hearts, tunnels to our soul.

    there is no undo button and that's what is so incredible."

    This post is so good

    ReplyDelete
  5. "we are amazing creatures with intricate hearts, tunnels to our soul."

    #STOLEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOmething about this post sent me into a spiraling vortex of deep thinking.... thank you

    ReplyDelete