Sunday, February 21, 2016

Bye home hello college

I've been afraid of the change
I built my life in your brick walls
But the walls can't hold me in anymore.

Sitting under the glowing decorated tree, twinkling lights, presents wrapped,
Happy.
Sitting under the blankets of my bed, door locked, mad face, 
Tantrum.
Sitting on the bench outside, birds chirping, sun shining, 
Peace.
Sitting in office for way too long, tired eyes, zero creativity coming to mind,
Blogspot
Sitting at the dinner table, homemade meal, loving parents,
Sunday.
Sitting at the kitchen counter at 1:37 am, falling asleep, pushing forward
Homework 

Children get older, I'm getting older too,
Packing my bags going somewhere new

Wish me luck
Bittersweet goodbye.

 Sincerely, Paislee Jane

ps. I won't forget to hang a picture on my new brick wall of us, for that is a memory I want to keep forever.

1 comment:

  1. "I've been afraid of the change
    I built my life in your brick walls
    But the walls can't hold me in anymore."
    i like this a lot

    ReplyDelete